Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My (imaginary) Cutting Garden

When I grow up, I want a great cutting garden surrounding my home. I love the idea of planting and tending, so that when the time is right, I can go outside with a wide-brimmed hat and clippers, and cut beautiful bouquets right from my yard at a moment's notice. Until then, the local Stop-n-Shop flower department will suffice... I picked up these flowers for our bathroom this week. They didn't translate well on my camera phone (my camera needs to be fixed... again...) but I'm really happy with my selection. I have no idea what they're called, but I think of them as my "Dr. Seuss" flowers.


Hopefully, Matt and I can start some container gardens this month... I don't have much experience gardening- anyone have any ideas or advice?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Go Amy.....
Go Matt



Love ya,
Mama Celoni