Friday, December 11, 2009

Have I Disappeared???

Nope!!  As if the move wasn't enough of a distraction, I'm also pregnant!!!  We finally conceived via IVF, so all our free time from September until now has been totally devoted to getting and staying pregnant.  Throw-in a last minute move across the country and there was no time for any type of fun, house-wife things.  

But, I might be able to redeem myself- Matt's co-workers at Stanford are having a "cookie festival" for the entire athletic department on Monday.  Since Matt doesn't bake, I've stepped up to the plate and will be making:
  • Fudge
  • Peppermint Bark
  • Pine Bark
  • Knock-You-Naked Brownies (best caramel brownies ever)
  • Peppermint Brownies (easiest spin on brownies ever and super delicious, too)
  • Frosted Cinnamon Apple Bars
  • Chocolate Toffee Crunch Bars
Yes- I'm making 7 different desserts.  Impressed?? You should be :)  Today I have to make the shopping list to make sure I have enough eggs and butter and what-not.  And yes- recipes to come, but only after I've tested them and know that they're good.    

1 comment:

Kim said...

What's pine bark? Can't wait for the recipes. And I'm VERY impressed!