Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What-Did-I-Make Wednesday??

It's that time of year- the Stony Brook student athletes are being reviewed for the academic eligibility. This means long, stressful meetings for Matt and the academic advisors. I decided I would cheer them up with some yummy treats! I delivered these goodies today:

Sun Dried Tomato Dip: I admit it; I am addicted to the Barefoot Contessa (thanks, Lil!). I use light/reduced fat ingredients for this dip and by "good mayo", I use Helman's Light and it still turns out great :) I serve with carrots, celery, tortilla chips, and pretzels.

Apple Muffins: I got to use the apples I froze back in the fall!! I felt so domestic pulling the labeled and dated zip-loc from the freezer and taking the appropriate amount. These muffins are really good. I make them in large muffin pans so it looks like they're from a bakery.

1 comment:

Lauren J. said...

You're most welcome! She's the best!!!