Monday, February 9, 2009

Awesome Day at Stop-and-Shop

Thanks to The Wandering Peanut, I scored some great deals today at Stop-n-Shop!! I'm actually still basking in the glow of saving so much money :)

We didn't need much this week, since we're heading back to Seattle for 5 days. But, it happened to be a great time to stock up on some staples. What should have cost me $99, cost me $57 (it will be $53 once I get my Windex rebate). That's almost half-off!! And, it's either all natural and organic products, or great deals on canned food to donate.

My purchases for our home included:
2 bottles of salad dressing for $1
All natural frozen corn: FREE
12 organic chicken breasts for $10 (plus a $3 coupon off my next purchase)
5 big cans of organic tomatoes for $9
Bags of frozen organic potatoes, raspberries, blueberries, edamame, and corn for $10.
10 organic chicken drumsticks for $3

No comments: